Sunday, April 1, 2007

Welcome To My Space

This is my space, my name is Hamad Al Zaabi, am a student in ADMC. ADMC stands for Abu Dhabi Men College. I am now in level 2 , and I spent now more than a year and a half in this college. Am planning to study IT and I hope I can succeed in this major.

Now I’ll talk about my childhood, I was born in Dubai in 27th of July. I am the oldest between my brothers and sisters. We are a small family consist of 7 persons. I studied in Al Nahda International school, which located in Abu Dhabi. I was I graduated from school with an ( A ) average.

I am very interested in traveling, I visited a lot of European countries such as Germany, Switzerland and England. I liked Germany the most; because I used to visit it in the past 10 years. Soon I’ll upload some pictures from my trips to Europe.

No comments: