Sunday, May 27, 2007

Individual Action

Everyone in this world must take an action and try to reduce global warming. An a action that I think will reduce carbon emission is to use our cars in important cases only, so instead of me and my cousins going to college in 2 cars we will go in 1 car, and instead of going to close places by cars we can go walking or on a bicycle which will be a kind of exercise. This what many people in western countries do, in many countries you will see people going to their work by bicycles which keep them healthy for a long time.
Such as in this picture i posted, this is a bicycles parking in a university

2 comments:

Saeed A. AL-KAABI said...

Hi HamaD ...

I think that we should all co-coperate to solve it...

However, as the studies recognized that in the last centurey the tempreture rised 1 F.

Hamad said...

Yes Saeed we must cooperate, but some of my actions i mentioned is very hard to be taken in our country especially in the summer such as going by bicycle;because the tempreture is very high. however i'll try to do my best to help reducing global warming causes.